Pages

Tuesday 17 June 2014

OOTD: Beach House

Tuesday 17 June 2014
Blazer: Asos // Top: H&M // Necklace: H&M // Jeans: Topshop // Shoes: Toms

Beach House is a band with some wonderfully dreamy songs; I think they really evoke the kind of scenery I was greeted with when I travelled to a small restaurant near Sintra, Portugal for some good seafood. Too bad about my shitty editing, wish I had a decent photo editor! I was also lucky enough to enjoy the sunset - my first one with the whole setting-beneath-a-horizon thing going on.

I am in love with the H&M stuff i picked up (details below), who says preppy is dead?! Nothing beats a good, crisp collar accentuated by a necklace with a blazer thrown over. Tbh that's my go-to style whenever I'm pulling my hair out over what to wear! I'm back in Singapore now, though, so the layering I'm used to probably won't survive the heat here.

What kind of outfits are your personal fall-back styles? xx

1 comment:

  1. Adore this outfit! Loving the pastels from the blue in the trousers and pale pink jacket. gorgeous! x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014