Pages

Friday 25 July 2014

OOTD: Pumped Up Kicks

Friday 25 July 2014
Dress: Primark // Shoes: Nike // Sunglasses: Asos

I have a little confession to make - I actually wore the dress for work, but changed out of boring black flats into something a little more sassy! I've been seeing loads of bloggers pairing dresses with trainers and wanted to give it a go as well. My old Nikes are perfect for injecting some colour into an otherwise 'safe' ensemble, I think, and take my dress from formal to casual instantly! Another idea would be to layer the look with a duster coat if I were somewhere chillier (need to get my hands on one, stat!).

Also, apologies for the lack of updates as I've been working. :x

How would you style the dress/trainer trend?


2 comments:

  1. Follow you from LB!
    I love the dress x trainer since it give more casual vibe when worn with a feminine dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Who are you over on Lookbook? :) And yes, I agree that the dress/trainer trend is so on-point in terms of comfort!

      Delete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014