Pages

Monday 29 September 2014

OOTD: Welcome to the Sixties!

Monday 29 September 2014
Bag: Primark | Top: boohoo | Skirt: Miss Selfridge | Necklace: Forever 21 | Boots: ASOS | Hair Sliides: Wifty UK*

Not sure if I'm in uni to study or to blog, to be honest! I've been having loads of shoots lately and trying out different styles (plus bargain-hunting online and in the local shops) in between classes, and have been having the time of my life.

I took a leaf from Missguided's Carnaby Girl trend for today's look, which is a contemporary take on the sixties' psychedelic prints and mod shapes. I'm not too big on crazy prints and have been dressing in clean colours, but I did opt for the retro high neck and a-line skirt! I added my new Asos boots for that extra bit of height, and to finish off the Twiggy vibe.

I admit I got a bit schoolgirl-y once again with my Primark backpack and cutesy hair slides, courtesy of the ladies at Wifty UK. Isn't the little bird too delicate and adorable? 

Don't forget to quote 'LAURAN10' to get a hefty 10% off your Wifty bill, which is available till mid-October! I've got my eye on this necklace and maybe these collar clips, what do you think?



1 comment:

  1. So chic, Laura!

    Jenny - http://www.pennedbyjenny.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014