Pages

Monday 20 October 2014

OOTD: Animalistic

Monday 20 October 2014
Jumper: Zara | Skirt: Missguided | Clutch: Asos | Boots: Asos 

I'm writing this right after I've slogged through a few assignments which are due and readings for a lecture today... Phew! Law school is tough but I have a nasty feeling that it's going to get much worse, so I really shouldn't be complaining.

Surprisingly, my weekends are usually study and stay-in days, while my weekdays are totally packed - for instance, I wore this outfit for a quick lunch in between running errands the other day. I couldn't resist my monochromatic tendencies, and even went with a bit of an animal theme - there are adorable dogs printed on my jumper, and I accessorised with a cute panda ring. I'm also really into A-line skirts paired with heels, such a wonderful 60s vibe! Obviously, I threw caution to the wind (no pun intended) and braved the breezy skies with just a single layer - I'm lucky it didn't rain. :s

Here's to another week ahead, have a good one everyone! :)




1 comment:

  1. Awesome shot :) I think you should share your photos on www.voguedrobe.com, too :)

    ReplyDelete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014