Pages

Wednesday 29 October 2014

OOTD: Town Hall

Wednesday 29 October 2014
Coat: boohoo | Top: Asos | Pants: Asos | Shoes: Hidden Fashion | Necklaces and Ring: Noviembre*

I met up with the UoM BlogSoc the other day for the first time, where we had an OOTD Day over at the town hall! This involved a lot of us basically posing for our ootd shots, and I was actually the last to arrive and thus the last to finish... #awkward. Sorry for the hold-up, girls!

I tried to go for a bit of a darker, 'witchy' look just in time for Halloween, and wore my awesome boohoo coat once again for this shoot. It may be a duster but it kept me relatively warm in the drizzle on the way over! Plus it works so well with heels and trousers, the whole combination really lengthens my silhouette. 

I pulled the look together with some light accessories to match my pale bottoms, courtesy of Becca over at Noviembre. I only ordered the three-strand necklace from her store, which comes in custom lengths, but she also mailed me that amazing delmar shell ring I'm wearing, and which I would have honestly bought if it had been up on the site at the time. The package also included a lovely note to say thank you!

I've got an amazing Halloween costume planned which I'll post later this week, but what about you guys? x




4 comments:

  1. You look awesome, Laura! Loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! I love how comfortable yet chic this looks! Nafisah xx

    http://bamblingsofnaffy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much :) Yes, it's incredibly comfy with the draping but I love how it looks x

      Delete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014