Pages

Thursday 5 March 2015

OOTD: Far Out

Thursday 5 March 2015
Jacket: Primark | Top: Primark | Leggings: Topshop (old) | Heels: New Look (old) | Necklaces: The Crystal Divide*, Noviembre* and Afflecks Place

Back to black (and some pretty far out prints)...
It's been a while since my last outfit post - I haven't gotten a lot of time to shoot my daily wear, as last week was jam-packed with events and school. I was lucky to have my flatmate with me while wearing this beautiful combination, which I wore to one of the events I attended last week.

Since it was held at night, and wasn't too chilly, I went for an darker look contrasted with my crazy, galactic leggings. The goth princess factor was further amped up by the gorgeous Primark top, which is kinda but not cropped due to the second, see-through layer. It gives my outfit movement and is great for flashing some skin without the cold, or being too risky!

I topped the outfit off with some heavy metal and crystal jewellery and my faux leather Primark waterfall jacket - very punk and different from my recent posts! What did you think of my look?


3 comments:

  1. I love the leggings!! I hope the event was fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this top, especially how you've styled it with the contrasting leggings underneath! I saw Victoria from Branded Lab was wearing something similar and I loved it then too x

    HOW I WEAR | A Manchester Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014