Pages

Monday 30 June 2014

OOTD: When I Met You in the Summer

Monday 30 June 2014
Top: New Look // Culotte Shorts: Missguided // Kimono: H&M // Brogues: Zara // Bag: Asos

Is this Calvin Harris song stuck in anyone else's head? It's been playing all day, every day on each radio station I tune into, and I simply can't get enough of it! Such a summery tune (I am so bad at adjectives) with a gorgeous festival vibe.

The Singapore music scene is steadily growing, and while there's nothing close to the level of Glatsonbury, some festivals such as Baybeats are happening within these couple of weeks. My take on 'festival fashion' is a good, airy kimono, cropped top and maybe some cute bottoms - exactly what I've tried to do here! Granted, the brogues wouldn't stand a chance in a muddy field, so I'd trade them in for some black boots or even pink jellies given the chance. They were great for tromping up and down the shopping malls today, though!

Let me know in the comments what you think of my outfit! x


10 comments:

  1. That Calvin Harris song is stuck in my head too, and I actually hate it haha! I'm not a fan of the song, but I am a fan of your outfit, it's so chic! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks for the compliment! Would you like to follow one another on bloglovin and instagram, by any chance? Message back! x

      Delete
  2. I knew exactly which song you meant when I read the title. I enjoy the casual & comfortable ease of this look. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! :) Would you like to follow one another on bloglovin and instagram, by any chance? Message back! x

      Delete
  3. Really nice outfit ♥ love it ♥

    There is a 20$ giveaway on my blog so check it : YOKO NGUYEN BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, checking your blog out!

      Would you like to follow one another on bloglovin and instagram, by any chance? Message back! x

      Delete
  4. Haha aw thanks for the compliment! Can you believe that tank cost me only £3.50? Got it on a sale teehee.

    Would you like to follow one another on bloglovin and instagram, by any chance? Message back! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw thank you! Have just followed you on bloglovin, by the way. Would you like to follow one another on Instagram? x

    ReplyDelete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014