Pages

Thursday 3 July 2014

OOTD: India Stoker

Thursday 3 July 2014
Top: H&M // Skirt: Asos // Shoes: ebay

Does anyone remember the movie Stoker? I remember watching it on the plane before beginning my second year in uni, and I was absolutely captivated by two things: the cinematography and India Stoker's feminine-dowdy threads. 

Her costumes were a lot more dour and severe in the movie, which isn't really my thing, so I opted for a brighter, more girly look instead. I tried to keep the essentials, though - the shapeless silhouette, flowy materials and, of course, her saddle shoes (an important feature in the film). 

What do you think of my movie-inspired look? Let me know in the comments! x 


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment x

      Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and instagram?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too! Unfortunately I have no idea how to style it :s Do you have any suggestions?

      Also, would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and instagram?

      Delete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014