Pages

Wednesday 24 December 2014

OOTD: Palacio del Real

Wednesday 24 December 2014
Jumper: Asos | Skirt: Missguided | Shoes: Nike | Sunglasses: Asos | Bag: Thrifted | Ring: hollymolly

Last week, I went to Barcelona and Madrid for a part of my Christmas break before I buckled down to some studying! The cities were absolutely gorgeous and really a couple's destination (I went with my platonic friend though - such a waste!). We experienced a couple of mishaps along the way (I have a terrible sense of direction), but I had a pretty amazing time seeing the sights!

I shot today's outfit at the Palacio del Real of Madrid, its Royal Palace. The interior was so decadent, but I felt that its exterior was breathtaking - the stones were a mix of clean whites and greys, with ornate lamps dotted around the courtyard. It was so nice to just bask in the sun (with shades on), such a big difference from the Manchester weather.

I threw on a chunky knit over a black pleather skirt for some texture clash, and wore my Nikes for the whole trip since we did a lot of walking. I was lucky it was warm enough not to bring my heavy-duty coat!



1 comment:

fashion, eats and treats © 2014