Pages

Monday 29 December 2014

OOTD: Boxing Day Buys

Monday 29 December 2014
Hat: H&M | Top: Urban Outfitters | Skirt: Forever 21 | Boots: Public Desire (similar) | Bag: Charles & Keith | Coat: Topshop

Christmas may be over, but I'm definitely still in a holiday mood! My days are spent switching between old reruns of Parks and Recreation and actually doing some studying for the exams in January, of course while wearing fluffy socks and armed with mugs of hot tea. 

Despite the cold, I'm trying not to blend into the sea of blacks and greys everyone seems to be wrapped up in. My favourite pick from the Boxing Day sales is this red matchstick jumper from Urban Outfitters, which is really cosy and has a cute print at the same time. Another new buy are my faux suede knee high boots from Public Desire, which really protect me against the cold and look great with a flippy skater skirt.

Did you all have a good Christmas? What did everyone buy in the Boxing Day sales, and did you break the bank like I did?



1 comment:

  1. I love Boxing Day sales - got a couple of things from Debenhams, Urban Outfitters and H&M.
    Your outfit looks super cute! Love your style! x

    Jana
    Life of Jana

    ReplyDelete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014