Pages

Thursday 1 January 2015

OOTD: On Hindsight

Thursday 1 January 2015
Hat: H&M | Dress: Asos | Boots: Public Desire

Happy New Year, folks! To sounds extremely cliché, yes, time does fly by, especially when you're having fun. Looking back on 2014, I've got to say it was a roller-coaster ride all around with plenty of new experiences. It was the year I got into blogging, learned some hard but useful truths, and started seriously thinking about my future. I've learned a lot in the past year, and hope to continue my growth into 2015.

My outfit today is a retrospective one to suit the mood. I shot this sometime in November, before the chill hit us, and yup, those are my trust PD boots once again! They've gone out of stock, sadly, but PD restocks regularly, so just keep checking the site. I also found the perfect ASOS shirt dress that hits right above my knees and goes great with the boots, showing that tiny bit of bare leg which is all the rage right now. I finished off with my bowler hat, which prepped up my look.

I haven't made any specific New Year resolutions - just the usual 'work hard and smart' mantra that I've had going for me for a while now. I did compile a 2015 'To Do Travel List', though, which includes couch-surfing, driving without killing anyone, and spending a day lost in a city!

Did you guys make any resolutions, and if so, what? x



2 comments:

  1. I love knee high boots! they look fantastic with sweater dresses x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look on you. Happy new year. I love your mantra of working hard and smart. x

    ReplyDelete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014