Pages

Tuesday 27 January 2015

OOTD: Fringe + Flare

Tuesday 27 January 2015
Cape: Boohoo* | Jeans: Boohoo* | Top: Pull & Bear (Spain) | Scarf: H&M (old) | Boots: Asos

It feels fantastic to get out of the house for once, and to actually put in effort for my outfits rather than being all sloth-like at home in my jammies. A lot of bloggers I follow have been raving about flared jeans, so I thought it was time for me to jump on the bandwagon and get myself a pair! 

This pair was purchased with store credit from Boohoo, and are soft to the touch without compromising on the structured flare which are oh-so retro. I don't have any jeans in this almost-brilliant blue, either, so it was a pretty good addition to my wardrobe.

I upped the casual 70s vibe with a fringe cape (gifted ages ago at the Fashionchick event) and pointed suede boots, just because when I do a trend, I tend to go OTT! I definitely recommend wearing flares with heels or boots, like I did here, to give you the illusion of mile-long legs. I think I'd look like a stunted tree if I wore my usual flats!

Do keep an eye out for more beauty and food related posts as I try to stop being all narcissistic and stop just posting my outfits!





3 comments:

  1. I feel you on the whole sloth front, ha! The weather is shite and you just cba! But you definitely appreciate it when you make it out and breath in some of that cool air, ahhhh. <3

    You've definitely done the 70s some serious justice! It actually looks quite natural on you.

    Lima

    http://www.fashionicide.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! Love your 70's look!

    Jana
    Life of Jana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ABSOLUTELY Love this!!! *Style Steal* !!

    www.rockonholly.com

    ReplyDelete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014