Pages

Sunday 25 January 2015

OOTD: Grid Jumpsuit

Sunday 25 January 2015
Trench coat: Primark | Cardigan: Village Boutique* | Jumpsuit: Coco & Cleo* | Loafers: Asos (similar) | Bag: Primark

I am officially exam-free! *cue champagne bottles popping* And what better way to celebrate than a night out, followed by lunch the next day at Jamie's Italian, where I had their lamb pasta special cooked in red wine sauce. 

The end of the examination period doesn't mean the end of winter, though, so I had to dress pretty creatively to wear this gorgeous  jumpsuit kindly gifted by Coco & Cleo. It immediately caught my eye on the website - I'm such a sucker for the grid pattern and monochrome jumpsuits! It's made of a rather thin material and is sleeveless, which clearly can't function even in the sunshine we've been having. I decided to layer up with other favourites for warmer weather, like my old fluffy cardigan and this new coat I picked up from Primark. I've never been one for clashing prints, but tried my best in this outfit!

The Primark coat is an absolutely beautiful almost-beige brown, and I also bought myself a new go-to black sling slash handbag from them. It's roomy enough to store my DSLR, but is lightweight and small enough not to get in the way of the hustle and bustle of student life.

How is everyone else celebrating the end of examinations? Also, I'm thinking of doing restaurant reviews - is anyone interested in seeing posts like that?


5 comments:

  1. I love the coat and bag.
    Rubi | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look with the beige coat. :-) well done on no more exams :-) and yes id be up for reading restaurant reviews. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so gorgeous! absolutely love the jump suit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty jumpsuit. I love the look.

    Lola xx

    ReplyDelete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014