Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2015

OOTD: Milano

Wednesday 4 February 2015
Dress: Elite99 Fashion* | Denim jacket: Asos (old) | Bag: Primark | Boots: Asos

This is just another quick outfit post of an outfit I wore to the launch of Goodstock, a youth-oriented charity shop just round the corner from my house. It was a fabulous party with an open bar, yummy canapés and shopping (more on that in another post, perhaps). 

The team at Elite99 Fashion contacted me a couple of weeks ago to feature one of their products, and in light of the drawn-out winter we've been having, I opted for this very short mod dress. I really had to wear it with tights since I was obviously too tall for the dress, so I would say it suits petite girls more. But it's fleece-lined on the inside, so I was able to get away with a lighter jacket and earmuffs to protect me from the cold!

I am a firm believer in wearing heels as often as your feet can take it, so paired the look with my new favourite suede ankle boots from Asos (seen in my last outfit post). I can't emphasise enough the illusion a short dress and heels can create!

I've been pretty overwhelmed with juggling school and blogging events, plus I had to bake a couple of cakes for friends' birthdays (with unhappy results), so I apologise for the brevity of this post!



2 comments:

  1. Cute! I have bags of admiration for someone who knows how to dress to their physique! But is a denim jacket warm enough...? I understand it's very cold in Manchester now. Keep warm!

    Oliver // http://suedeandsymphony.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS. I'm loving jumper dresses with tights at the moment - but like you, I'm often too tall for 'em. Darn.

    Georgina
    foxonthehunt.com

    ReplyDelete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014