Pages

Monday 16 February 2015

OOTD: Seventies Rock

Monday 16 February 2015
Pleather Waterfall Jacket: Primark | Bag: Primark | Knee High Boots: Asos (similar) | Skirt: New Look | Top: New Look | Scarf: Accessorize (old) | Necklace: The Crystal Divide*

Warning: image-heavy post ahead, featuring one of my all-time favourite outfits!

This time, it's a bit of a mish-mash of trends and vibes which I quite like! I tried to mix things up a bit with a bell-sleeved top and chestnut double pocket skirt I found while browsing the New Look website. Very 70s, and I couldn't resist adding a new, almost autumn-y colour to my wardrobe palette! The top itself is also pretty versatile and would complement my flared jeans (as shown in this post).

It's still not quite warm enough to bare those few inches of skin between the tops of my boots and mini skirt, so I did have to cover up with a sheer pair of tights. But I think it does add to my whole 'edgy grunge' vibe what with my amazing Primark leather jacket. It was only £30 and is a dupe for this Warehouse version - how similar do they look?! It's got a suede back and inner lining, very soft to the touch. This has to be one of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe right now, so kudos to Primark!

As you can tell, I'm wearing a lot of new buys in this outfit, and the last piece I want to talk about is my boho-chic necklace from The Crystal Divide. It's a pretty long chain with a large crystal quartz at the end, and would look so pretty layered with other necklaces. With festival season coming up, I foresee myself getting a lot of wear out of this, paired with flow,y off-the-shoulder tops and flared pattern trousers! They have so many pretty necklaces and are truly a great company to work with. My parcel was accompanied by a lovely personal note and an extra dainty necklace!

What do you think of my mixed bag look? Does it work for you?

This post is in conjunction with a campaign with The Crystal Divide via The Blogger Programme.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love this outfit: your necklace is gorgeous!

    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit especially the jacket! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As IF that jacket is Primark??!! I WANT! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the skirt and boots combo! lovely photos xx
    elly from alldeathbydiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots are amazing! Love them.
    Rubi | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog!! I love the backrounds you taing pictures at! Amaizng and creative! the clothes are fab to!
    www.yayinteriors.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014