Pages

Thursday 12 March 2015

So...? Kiss Me

Thursday 12 March 2015
Coat: Topshop | Fluffy jumper: Primark | Trousers: Asos | Heels: Primark | Jewellery: Miss Selfridge (old) | Sunglasses: Asos (old)

Think pink!
In collaboration with So...? With Attitude, I've been tasked with styling three different outfits for my three favourite scents from their fragrance range. Here's the first one!

So...? Kiss Me is the perfect daytime scent, with its layers of blackcurrant, vanilla and citrus to pack a light but sweet smell. I tried it on the other day with this outfit (getting into the spirit of things!), and it lasted me the whole day out, which is really impressive for a spray can perfume. I love how feminine the smell is, although I admit it might not suit every girl. But then again, perfume is totally subjective and I believe that every smell should be reflective of your personality.

Kiss Me evokes a sense of sugar (no spice!) and all things nice, so I decided to play up the girl factor with delicate pinks, gold, camel and black. The fluffy jumper top is from Primark, as are the chunky heels - they're so super cute, I just had to pair them with each other! In order not to overdo it, though, I toned down these feminine pieces with a more mannish, oversized camel coat and high-waisted, wide-leg trousers. That day, I could even do without the coat, which resulted in a sleeker, city-chic look. 

Do keep an eye out for more photos about my collaboration with So...? With Attitude, and tell me your thoughts on my take on Kiss Me in the comments below!



7 comments:

  1. I love your coat! I've been looking for a nice camel coat for soo long! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of styling an outfit based on a scent! And I love the cute pink pieces in this outfit
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this outfit, those trousers and shoes are amazing!

    Sam, SPRKSAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great concept! Love the cropped, pink jumper too! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really cute look, love the shoes

    Lola xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing!! You are so beautiful

    ReplyDelete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014