Pages

Sunday 26 April 2015

OOTD: London Living #2

Sunday 26 April 2015
Coat: Boohoo | Top: Mango | Trousers: Asos | Shoes: H&M | Necklace: The Crystal Divide* | Ring: Noviembre*| Watch: Tallulah's Threads* | Clutch: Koko Couture*

Not pictured: a heavy scarf + woolly cardigan
Unlike my last post, I really layered up for this one (although I took all the gross bits of clothing off to showcase this outfit properly). London must've decided that it had had too much sun that weekend, because the Sunday was windy and bitingly cold! Ew. 

It didn't help that I was having a sore throat (too much drinks and KFC, perhaps?), and that I was pretty grumpy from having to wake up so early. I'm not quite sure why I'm smiling so much in all of these photos... 

Every article of clothing is an old buy, although the Mango top was bought last December while I was in Spain and slightly sheer, so you'll probably see it a bit more in the future! The mainstay accessories pictured have been featured before, as have the shoes. I really love how I can manage to piece together so many looks from just my wardrobe essentials! 

The only new thing here is my envelope clutch from Koko Couture, a Manchester-based fashion brand which I first found out about at the BrandedLab SS15 Showcase. I actually saw this particular clutch at that event, and immediately 'bookmarked' it in my head. I was so excited when I was contacted by Koko Couture a couple of weeks later for a collaboration, and chose this piece to style. My clutch repertoire is sadly lacking in white, so this added some much-needed freshness to my wardrobe! The metallic bit at the front goes even further in brightening up any outfit. For those of you who hate carrying a clutch, you can see from photos that it includes a detachable metallic strap, just in case. I also love how deceptively small it is, yet still spacious enough for all my on-the-go bits!

What did you think of what I wore to London? Don't forget to let me know! x




5 comments:

  1. I like the bag. It looks greta with the outfit.
    Rubi | Instagram | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coat is gorgeous Laura!

    Emma

    theemmalouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just talked to somebody down there and the situation is really insane! We need to help Formula 41 Extreme those people because we are the ones whoc causes natural disasters with the green house effect! So please donate something, every cent helps! I just did the same
    When I start your Feed it appears to be to be a lot of junk, is the issue on my side?
    Some really nice stuff on this website , I enjoy it.
    http://www.supplements4help.com/formula-41-extreme/


    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Where are you buying your clothes? I love it so much! I got mine here here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tyvm for the helpful post! I would not have gotten this myself!I found this an informative and interesting article. I think it is very readable and knowledgeable, Prolongz happy to see some people still have interest in this. I would like to thank you for the work you have made in writing this article. I am wish the same best work from you in the future as well kind regardshttp://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/prolongz/

    ReplyDelete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014