Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2015

OOTD: All White?

Wednesday 29 April 2015
Blazer: Stradivarius (old) | Top: Primark | Jeans: Missguided | Shoes: Primark | Sunglasses: Warehouse* | Watch: Camden Watch Co.*

All white errythang!
So before Manchester's weather went back to normal (i.e. grey, dreary and generally unimpressive), I got together with a friend to shoot this springtime, 'rain rain go away'-esque outfit. You can tell that I love my relaxed shapes, but I do like to mix it up once in a while with something effortlessly city-chic. And what's a better combination than an all-white outfit with some nudes thrown in?

I've been looking for a high neck white top for some time, and bought this one from Primark at a bargain £7. The material feels rather good as well, so I trust it won't fall apart in the washing machine! My nude heels are currently in-stock at Primark as well, and the heels are not too high that I can't walk about town with them. I also recently got my white ripped jeans from Missguided after seeing loads of inspo on white jeans. These didn't fit very well, they were a tad too big, but I'm hoping they'll shrink in the wash. If not, I may have to cinch in the waist with a belt!

My favourite new piece, though, has to be my No. 24 watch from Camden Watch Co., a London-based company. It's such a pretty rose gold, and is rather dainty on my wrist to evoke some femininity. I love how the strap is of real leather, too, which is great for sensitive skin like mine. It's definitely going to be a staple in my wardrobe, and I'm eyeing up their larger, unisex timepieces for those days where I want to be a bit less working girl, a bit more street.

It's back to hooded coats for me now, unfortunately. Anyone else missing the sun as much as I am?


8 comments:

  1. Ahh Laura you look gorgeous!! I totally love the all white theme. I really want some white ripped jeans like these but I'm so scared of them getting grubby! Love the shoes too :)

    Sarah xxx || www.whatsasssays.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely in this! I love your pink coat by the way.

    livingasluca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, I'm not usually a fan of all white outfits but I think the nude-y pink tones really brighten it up whilst keeping the look classic.. I wouldn't be able to wear so much white without getting it dirty! I hope the sun stays out in Manchester, it's been rubbish these past few days x

    HOW I WEAR | A Manchester Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab outfit, you look great!! xx

    cat // je suis cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I could guarantee that within 2 seconds of me wearing this it would be mucky! You can definitely pull it off though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You notice a lot its almost hard to argue L'Reve 24k with you (not that I actually would needHaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Nice stuff, just nice!http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/lreve-24k/

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I open your RSS feed it gives me a ton of trash, is the issue on my side?Thanks a lot for writing this, it was quite helpful and showed me a ton Keep it up, Prolongz nice post! Exactly the info I needed to know. Your site is awesome! I found it on Bing and couldn't resist reading it. You have some good information here. Thanks for posting!http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/prolongz/

    ReplyDelete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014