Pages

Sunday 3 May 2015

OOTD: Sheffield Style

Sunday 3 May 2015
Top: Primark | Skirt: Miss Selfridge* | Shoes: New Look | Watch: Camden Watch Co.* | Sunglasses: Primark 

Strike a pose!
Holla to my ~special guests~ in today's outfit post, aka two random guys (probably drank a bit too much) who jumped into my shot, achieving some pretty awesome results! I was a bit scared at first, you never know what strangers will do, but we snapped a couple of shots and they left us unscathed with a cheery wave.

But back to the outfit, which I wore to #TheCityGirls event (which I will be blogging about soon). I had to hop on the train from Manchester to Sheffield, and knew I had to walk for quite a bit to the venue. Comfort was definitely a priority, so I opted for something cute but casual in flats and tights. It was so nice and warm in Sheffield, too, so I went for this sleeveless Primark top (again!) and the piece of the season, aka the button-down denim skirt! I love how structured the latter is, and it's such a rich blue colour which makes my white top pop. 

I finished off the look with some kooky Primark sunnies, only £3, too! They have an iridescent pair I might head back for, although I'm not too sure of the shape on my face. 

What are your thoughts on my (very) simple look? x

*Special thanks to Laura Cinnamon for the photos*



5 comments:

  1. Simple is sometimes the best, I love the whole outfit! The white shades with the denim skirt, love the retro. The picture with the strangers was so funny haha, I hope someone jumps into my shots too. x
    eastofsiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! I have a denim skirt like that and I have been looking for ways to wear it so this is really helpful!

    Love the random stranger photos too haha :') xx

    Lauren | shynature.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha i love those two random guys!! SO sweet! That skirt is amazing though, want one! Thanks for sharing xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoped that we will lengthen our friendship through a mutual hyperlink trade? Let me know,
    Action Fuel PRO and high-quality to see you here!Thank you for giving this particular fantastic written content on your site. I noticed it on the internet. I will check back again after you publish much more aricles.Its about time I piped in although this was a pretty cool belief for.

    http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/action-fuel-pro/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, nice job! This was what I had to know.Nice and a highly interesting post to stumble at on this awesome blog. Prolongz Never post some input only now just could not resist .Great and an very facinating post to check on this awesome blog! Almost never write any replies only now i just did not resist http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/prolongz/


    ReplyDelete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014